Children’s Home Society of Washington – Key Peninsula Family Resource Center
Our mission is to develop healthy children, create strong families, build engaged communities, and speak and advocate for children.
Children’s Home Society of Washington/Key Peninsula Family Resource Center provides a wide variety of services to people living on Key Peninsula and in Gig Harbor. We serve over 3,800 unduplicated people annually, 90% of whom live below the federal poverty line. We provide a wide vareity of services, including:
- Emergent needs assistance (utilities/rent/clothing);
- Home visiting;
- Affordable Care Act assistance;
- Family support services;
- Middle school student support group;
- Elementary school student mentoring/empowerment groups;
- High school student mentors;
- Preschool program;
- Holiday Helper;
- Summer day camp;
- Food stamps;
- Unemployment application assistance.
- Other general assistance, emergent intervention, information and referral.
Annual Budget: $50,001 - $250,000
Number of Employees: 6-15
Accepts Volunteers: Yes
Service Area: Key Peninsula
People Served Annually: 3,800