Spark Grants is a grant program designed to help bring people-powered ideas to life within Pierce County, WA. This is not your typical grant—it’s designed to support everyday people who want to spark positive change.
The program leverages $1,500 “micro-grants” to fuel go-getters, grassroots organizers and connoisseurs of community who have great ideas on how to make their neighborhood a better place.
Projects funded by this program are inspiring, actionable, and relevant to their local community. A wide range of projects are eligible, but priority will be towards those that bring diverse groups together, build on community strengths or offer exciting ideas to address community challenges.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Come up with a great idea.
- Find other people who think your idea is great and want to help.
- Read the Spark Grants Guidelines & FAQs.
- Applications for our next round of Spark Grants are due at 4PM on October 2, 2015.
- Follow the guidelines. We can’t help you if you don’t follow the guidelines.
LEARN MORE AT AN UPCOMING "office hour" SESSION
Have a great idea but want to talk through it? Want to learn more about what makes for a successful Spark Grant application? Visit one of our upcoming "office hour" sessions!
The Community Foundation is visiting coffee shops across Pierce County to answer your questions and share information on Spark Grants.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Zetzer, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.383.5622.