GTCF Fund Advisors
Your charitable giving can do exponentially more with GTCF.
GTCF Fund Advisors offer their resources, expertise, and partnership to support a thriving community through their giving. GTCF helps Fund Advisors connect their intention with action.
GTCF’s greatest assets are long-term, trusted relationships with people and organizations across Pierce County. Using a wide range of philanthropic tools, GTCF’s Philanthropic Advisors help you build pathways for charitable giving that can make a difference now, and for generations to come.
Contact a GTCF Philanthropic Advisor to learn more about strategies and opportunities to build a thriving community.
GTCF Fund Advisor Portal
The GTCF Fund Advisor Portal provides you online access to your fund. You can check your balance, review fund stewardship performance, and make grant recommendations to build a thriving Pierce County.
To learn more about navigating the GTCF Fund Advisor Portal, click here to view the GTCF Fund Advisor Support page.
- Tools You Can Use
- Upcoming events
- News and Trends In Philanthropy
- Fund Advisor Stories
- Important Dates to Remember
Maximize Your Giving
Your philanthropic giving is as unique as you are. GTCF’s Philanthropic Advisors have a variety of tools to help you develop your philanthropic vision and achieve the greatest impact in community.
- Learn more about maximizing your giving from The Philanthropy Toolkit: An Introduction to Giving Effectively
Find Your Fund
GTCF offers a range of fund options that can ensure your giving makes an impact now and for generations to come.
- Learn more about Fund Options.
Leave A Legacy
From simple bequests to complex estate plans to life income gifts, GTCF offers opportunities to make your mark by leaving a legacy. Many people choose to leave charitable assets or gifts to GTCF through their estates, and we offer significant expertise in planned gifts.
- Read about the potential legacy giving has in Pierce County in this 2021 Transfer of Wealth report.
- Our Planned Giving website offers information on gift options, as well as helpful tools like examples of Bequest Language
- Donors who name GTCF in their estate plans are recognized as members of the Legacy Society.
For a free Legacy Plan Consultation contact Stacey Guadnola, Director of Philanthropic Engagement 253.345.4171
Partner With Your Financial Advising Team
GTCF’s Philanthropic Advisors work in partnership with Financial Advisors like Estate Attorneys, CPAs, Investment Advisors, and other to maximize positive social impact when determining client’s financial and estate planning goals.
- Legacy of Learning Events – April 7 & 21, 2022
A series of events with nationally-recognized wealth advisor and author, Coventry Edwards-Pitt
Thursday, April 7, 5pm (via Zoom) – In partnership with Annie Wright Schools
Thursday, April 21, 1pm (via Zoom) – In partnership with Franke Tobey Jones, Senior University
- GTCF Fund Advisor Portal Orientation Zoom Calls – April 13 & 14, 2o22
Learn all about new GTCF Fund Advisor Portal and how to navigate it. The same information will be presented on both days so feel free to join the call that best fits your schedule.
Wednesday, April 13, 12pm-1pm
Thursday, April 14, 8am-9am
The Best Way to Gift in 2022 (WealthManagement.Com)
Early Planning on Qualified Charitable Distributions Can Mean Bigger Tax Savings (InvestmentNews.Com)
5 Stategies for Charity-Minded Clients in 2022 (U.S. News.Com)
2021 GTCF Newsletters
- Grants are issued – 15th & 30th of each month
- Year-end Grant Payment deadline – December 22, 2022