- This event has passed.
Street Fair 2018: Hilltop on the Move!
August 25, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
“Hilltop is On the Move” and we’re ready for the 2018 Hilltop Street Fair. We hope you’ll join us for another great event. Last year’s attendance was an estimated 20,000 people!
Looking forward to a great day of fun in the sun on the Hilltop!
The 5th Annual Hilltop Street Fair is Tacoma’s largest street fair.
This FREE event offers something for everyone!
Come experience the music, food, art, and community! A Tacoma event you can’t miss.
– 4+ Live Music Stages (The Eleven Eleven Stage at Hilltop Street Fair, Community Health Care Stage + more)
– Car Show presented by Blacktop Rebels CC (welcome to all vehicle makes and models)
– Food Vendors (local resturants and food trucks)
– Kids Activities
– Fashion Show presented Sound Movement Arts Center (SMAC)
– Cultural Events
> Centro Latino Exhibit
> 9th and 10th Horse Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers Museum
– Art & Crafts Exihibits + Vendors
– Film Competition &Festival
– Quilt Show
– Free Wellness & Dental Exams
Presented by Hilltop Business Association with partnerships and support from Sound Transit, The City of Tacoma, Tacoma Arts Commission, KBTC Public Television, Community Health Care, BIll Korum’s Puyallup Nissan, Molina Healthcare, ACU, KeyBank. CHI Franciscan Health, Associated Ministries, Allen AME, Multicare. Blacktop Rebels CC, The Eleven Eleven, Mr Mac, Centro Latino, US Bank, and more!
Follow the page for more details and updates!!