Youth Philanthropy Board
Greater Tacoma Community Foundation’s Youth Philanthropy Board (YPB) connects a diverse cohort of young people, ages 15-24 ,with a passion for community to the skills and tools necessary to cultivate positive change.
Using personal lived experiences and skills acquired over the course of the nine-month program, YPB members support solutions for issues that matter to young people in their community.
- Focus on issues that matter to them in Pierce County
- Connect with local youth-serving organizations
- Build collaborative relationships with other young people in your community
- Develop skills in design-planning and facilitation
- Receive a stipend for their participation
- Receive a free meal at each meeting
To learn more about the Youth Philanthropy Board, contact GTCF Program Officer Janece Levien.